Private Medical Insurance (PMI) enables you to bypass NHS waiting lists, allowing you to get treatment promptly and privately, with any treatment usually performed at your convenience by a surgeon and at a hospital of your choice.
Costs are covered for private medical specialists and consultants, x-rays, medicine, surgery, accommodation and nursing costs for a range of curable, short-term illnesses and injuries.
With an increasing number of insurers and other companies advertising health insurance schemes, it can be difficult to make a choice. We will use our experience and expertise to search the market to ensure you get the right cover for your needs.
Private Medical Insurance
PMI does not provide cover for the treatment of long-term and incurable illnesses. Cover normally includes the treatment of short-term (acute) medical conditions, hospital accomodation and nursing, surgery as an in-patient or day-patient as well as in-patient diagnostic tests. The cover can be further tailored to include your family.
Cash plans can be tailored to meet your individual requirements and a typical cashplan provides:
• Health cover for UK residents aged 18 to 69
• Children can be covered
• Get cash back on dental check-ups, x-rays, hygienist and investigations
• Optical costs like sight tests, prescription glasses and contact lenses
• Covers popular complementary therapies with no need for a GP referral
• Can include incidental hospital in-patient stays and health and counselling helplines.
Whether you require individual cover, cover for your family or information on a cash plan, please contact your usual Perkins Slade representative who can provide an informed decision on the best product to suit your needs.
0121 698 8174