Our new competition ’Coach, you’re the best!’ is well under way, going into its second month with 52 coaches nominated to win the prize of £1000 of vouchers for sports equipment, with more than 3,300 people having voted!
At 4pm Thursday the top 10 looked like this:
604 – Andrea McCully – Ice Skating coach
561 – Gillian Otterson – Ice Skating coach
241 – James Wilton – Rowing coach
226 – Seamus Reynolds – Rowing coach
200 – Rob Lowe – American Football coach
187 – Lois Miller – Cheer Leading coach
147 – Debbie Saunders – Gymnastics coach
125 – Roxanne Edmonds – Cheer Leading coach
101 – Erin Rigby – Lacrosse coach
80 – Elliot Chmielinski – Cricket coach
But this could still all change! The competition runs until the end of January 2012 and so there is still plenty of time to nominate and vote. Perkins Slade arranges insurance for more than 100,000 coaches and instructors throughout theUK and we want to see as many as possible nominated.
The ‘Coach, you’re the best’ competition is an opportunity for you to say thank you to that special person who has made you better at your sport, helped you to win a medal or just makes it fun. Check now to see if your coach has been nominated by using the ‘Select a Coach’ drop down on the right. If your coach has been nominated click the ‘Vote’ button to register your vote.
If your coach hasn’t yet been nominated simply click on the ‘Nominate a Coach’ button to email us their name, accompanied by a brief post explaining why your coach is the best and a photo, or video if you have one – sending video and photos may help to get your coach noticed and earn more votes!
We will then upload your submission onto our blog site; the more votes a coach receives, the more chance they have of winning! So don’t forget to tell your friends and fellow team members.
Read our full competition terms and conditions. You must have the permission of the person you are nominating.Back to top
- Perkins Slade reports on the changing broker landscape
- The dreaded office party - festive cheer or festive fear?
- The Autumn statement six things you need to know
- Movember at Perkins Slade - The Final!
- Movember at Perkins Slade - Update!
- Private Landlords - compliance with the Immigration Act 2014
- Landlords face increased costs to comply with the Energy Act
- Flood advice for businesses and home owners
- Can your business comply with new Mesothelioma Payment Scheme Regulations?
- Ebola, what does it mean for your travel insurance?
- Reducing the risks of playing competitive sport
- Orchard Lawn Tennis Club is the Ace of Clubs November winner
- Top tips on setting up your own business
- Walsall Tennis Club is the Ace of Clubs October winner
- Important information if you are holding an event at your club?
- The importance of witness statements when defending a claim
- Edlesborough Tennis Club - Court Cover September winner!
- A professional thief is able to steal your bike in less than a minute!
- Win 24 Slazenger tennis balls for your club
- August Winner - Little Chalfont Tennis Club you are Perkins Slade's Ace Club
- Vishing - the latest emerging crime trend
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday - safe Christmas shopping
- Perkins Slade’s Top tips on choosing the right safe for your home
- Protect your home from ghosts, ghouls and...burglars
- Perkins Slade raises money for Acorns
- Top 10 crazy insurance claims
- Meet the TV Antiques experts at Perkins Slade's exclusive event
- Perkins Slade advice for a safe school run
- High Net worth - Why use an insurance broker?
- Summer travel insurance advice