Our new competition ’Coach, you’re the best!’ is well under way, going into its second month with 52 coaches nominated to win the prize of £1000 of vouchers for sports equipment, with more than 3,300 people having voted!
At 4pm Thursday the top 10 looked like this:
604 – Andrea McCully – Ice Skating coach
561 – Gillian Otterson – Ice Skating coach
241 – James Wilton – Rowing coach
226 – Seamus Reynolds – Rowing coach
200 – Rob Lowe – American Football coach
187 – Lois Miller – Cheer Leading coach
147 – Debbie Saunders – Gymnastics coach
125 – Roxanne Edmonds – Cheer Leading coach
101 – Erin Rigby – Lacrosse coach
80 – Elliot Chmielinski – Cricket coach
But this could still all change! The competition runs until the end of January 2012 and so there is still plenty of time to nominate and vote. Perkins Slade arranges insurance for more than 100,000 coaches and instructors throughout theUK and we want to see as many as possible nominated.
The ‘Coach, you’re the best’ competition is an opportunity for you to say thank you to that special person who has made you better at your sport, helped you to win a medal or just makes it fun. Check now to see if your coach has been nominated by using the ‘Select a Coach’ drop down on the right. If your coach has been nominated click the ‘Vote’ button to register your vote.
If your coach hasn’t yet been nominated simply click on the ‘Nominate a Coach’ button to email us their name, accompanied by a brief post explaining why your coach is the best and a photo, or video if you have one – sending video and photos may help to get your coach noticed and earn more votes!
We will then upload your submission onto our blog site; the more votes a coach receives, the more chance they have of winning! So don’t forget to tell your friends and fellow team members.
Read our full competition terms and conditions. You must have the permission of the person you are nominating.Back to top
- Dangerous driving - Death by phantom drivers!
- Assessing the safety needs of female business travellers abroad
- Happy Christmas from Perkins Slade
- Dallas- The Autumn Statement from Southfork Ranch
- Britain bans "Back to the future" inspired hoverboards
- Share Driving Licence - Changes to the check code
- Trampolines should be treated with trepidation, following an increase in insurance injury claims.
- Perkins Slade nominated at West Midlands Insurance Awards 2015.
- Motor insurance shake-up to affect most UK businesses
- Playground equipment - Changes to European standards
- The night rider's guide to cycling safety
- Don't ski off without travel cover for winter sports
- Occupier duties for snow and ice - to grit or not to grit?
- Public sports venues reduce their insurance deals under new anti-terrorism scheme.
- Protect your sports organisation from cyber criminals.
- Prevent your bonfire event from sparking an insurance claim.
- Perkins Slade shortlisted for a Customer Service Award
- Insurance Act 2015 - Fraudulent Claims
- World's fastest Super Sonic car attempts to break land speed record of 1000mph
- Insurance Act 2015 - Warranties
- Protect your property this winter.
- Black Friday begins! - Tips on safe shopping this season.
- What is car hire excess insurance?
- Tips on storing your classic car this winter.
- Winter driving - Top tips on road safety.
- Trick or treat? What horrors lie in store for your property this season!
- Expert renovation insurance advice from Perkins Slade
- Are you considering GAP Insurance?
- Is your jewellery underinsured?
- Top tips to get ready for winter freeze