Our new competition ’Coach, you’re the best!’ is well under way, going into its second month with 52 coaches nominated to win the prize of £1000 of vouchers for sports equipment, with more than 3,300 people having voted!
At 4pm Thursday the top 10 looked like this:
604 - Andrea McCully – Ice Skating coach
561 - Gillian Otterson – Ice Skating coach
241 - James Wilton – Rowing coach
226 - Seamus Reynolds – Rowing coach
200 - Rob Lowe – American Football coach
187 - Lois Miller – Cheer Leading coach
147 - Debbie Saunders – Gymnastics coach
125 - Roxanne Edmonds – Cheer Leading coach
101 - Erin Rigby – Lacrosse coach
80 - Elliot Chmielinski – Cricket coach
But this could still all change! The competition runs until the end of January 2012 and so there is still plenty of time to nominate and vote. Perkins Slade arranges insurance for more than 100,000 coaches and instructors throughout theUK and we want to see as many as possible nominated.
The ‘Coach, you’re the best’ competition is an opportunity for you to say thank you to that special person who has made you better at your sport, helped you to win a medal or just makes it fun. Check now to see if your coach has been nominated by using the ‘Select a Coach’ drop down on the right. If your coach has been nominated click the ‘Vote’ button to register your vote.
If your coach hasn’t yet been nominated simply click on the ‘Nominate a Coach’ button to email us their name, accompanied by a brief post explaining why your coach is the best and a photo, or video if you have one – sending video and photos may help to get your coach noticed and earn more votes!
We will then upload your submission onto our blog site; the more votes a coach receives, the more chance they have of winning! So don’t forget to tell your friends and fellow team members.
Read our full competition terms and conditions. You must have the permission of the person you are nominating.Back to top
- Severe Weather Warning
- Tech Track 100
- Revolution, Innovation and the Internet
- 3D printing - too good to be true?
- Thinking of using Social Media for your business?
- Are you concerned about your Intellectual Property being challenged?
- Want to know how to better engage with your customers?
- Important RIDDOR changes you NEED to be aware of
- Top 10 top design tips for business success
- Fingerprint scanners - are they really secure?
- Sherpa Tenzing, Sir Edmund Hillary, Chris Moyles and Laurel & Hardy - what do they have in common?
- Ensure your event goes without a bang
- Forget Game of Thrones, it's the Game of Life!
- Important changes to claims
- Rounders, defeat and insect attacks!
- All in a weekend's sailing...
- Pull, Aim, Fire!
- Stumps, bails and crease
- Perkins Slade Thrust, Parry and Riposte!
- Beware of airline add on insurance
- 10 Top Tips for staying safe online this Christmas
- Keep your belongings safe whilst Christmas Shopping
- Frosty Morning Warning! Keep your vehicle safe
- 2/3 of Gadget owners have no insurance!
- Severe weather warning: Protect your property
- Don't be foolish...the reasons why you NEED travel insurance
- Flooding advice
- Counting Chips for Charity?
- Top tips from Perkins Slade for protecting your unoccupied property
- Insurance for students - ensure your children are insured at University