Are you thinking of buying a new vehicle? Perkins Slade can offer GAP Insurance (Guaranteed Asset Protection) to purchase directly from our website.
GAP Insurance provides you with financial protection in the event of a total loss claim to your vehicle and pays the difference from the insurance payout, so you are not left out of pocket.
There are a range of GAP covers available to suit your requirements:
- Purchase Price Protection GAP – In the event of a write off, this returns you to the original invoice price of your vehicle
- Finance/Lease GAP – Clears your outstanding finance/lease charges in the event of a write off.
Why GAP insurance from Perkins Slade?
Motor dealers must charge 20% Insurance Premium Tax on their GAP policies, however as an insurance broker, we are able to apply the standard Insurance Premium Tax rate of 6%. This already gives you a premium saving of 14%.
We also recognise that many customers prefer a GAP policy that lasts for 12 months and is renewable, just like a motor or home policy. This gives you the opportunity to reassess your requirements each year.
For more information regarding GAP insurance or to obtain a quote please see the link above.
Back to top
- Perkins Slade raise funds for the QE Hospital Charity
- Keep your technology safe and secure when travelling for business
- Bombing Incidents: Security Advice
- Sugar and spice... and some things nice
- Insurance premium tax to rise to 10% ahead of the 2016 Budget
- Notifying all businesses of changes to HSE sentencing
- Dangerous driving - Death by phantom drivers!
- Assessing the safety needs of female business travellers abroad
- Happy Christmas from Perkins Slade
- Dallas- The Autumn Statement from Southfork Ranch
- Travel Insurance for extreme sports abroad
- The Zika Virus over-shadowing major sports events
- Tennis player threatens to sue over safety on court
- Would your club survive a whaling attack?
- Stay safe when travelling abroad for sports events
- Does your club need Employer’s Liability insurance for volunteers?
- The night rider's guide to cycling safety
- Don't ski off without travel cover for winter sports
- Occupier duties for snow and ice - to grit or not to grit?
- Public sports venues reduce their insurance deals under new anti-terrorism scheme.
- Spring into action to protect your home this Easter
- Is your precious jewellery underinsured?
- Protect your property this winter.
- Black Friday begins! - Tips on safe shopping this season.
- What is car hire excess insurance?
- Tips on storing your classic car this winter.
- Winter driving - Top tips on road safety.
- Trick or treat? What horrors lie in store for your property this season!
- Expert renovation insurance advice from Perkins Slade
- Are you considering GAP Insurance?