It has been an exciting year of change and growth for Perkins Slade, with exciting new initiatives for the year ahead.
This year we continued our support for The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Charity raising money for children’s treatments through numerous dress down days, a summer raffle including luxury items kindly donated by insurers and finishing off with a festive Christmas jumper day, all of which has collectively raised almost £1500. We finalised our year by celebrating in style with a spectacular Christmas party!
Christmas opening hours:
Perkins Slade would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, enjoy a well-rested break and we look forward to welcoming you again in the New Year.
If you need to contact us please call 0121 698 8000 or send us an emailBack to top
- Perkins Slade raise funds for the QE Hospital Charity
- Keep your technology safe and secure when travelling for business
- Bombing Incidents: Security Advice
- Sugar and spice... and some things nice
- Insurance premium tax to rise to 10% ahead of the 2016 Budget
- Notifying all businesses of changes to HSE sentencing
- Dangerous driving - Death by phantom drivers!
- Assessing the safety needs of female business travellers abroad
- Happy Christmas from Perkins Slade
- Dallas- The Autumn Statement from Southfork Ranch
- Travel Insurance for extreme sports abroad
- The Zika Virus over-shadowing major sports events
- Tennis player threatens to sue over safety on court
- Would your club survive a whaling attack?
- Stay safe when travelling abroad for sports events
- Does your club need Employer’s Liability insurance for volunteers?
- The night rider's guide to cycling safety
- Don't ski off without travel cover for winter sports
- Occupier duties for snow and ice - to grit or not to grit?
- Public sports venues reduce their insurance deals under new anti-terrorism scheme.
- Spring into action to protect your home this Easter
- Is your precious jewellery underinsured?
- Protect your property this winter.
- Black Friday begins! - Tips on safe shopping this season.
- What is car hire excess insurance?
- Tips on storing your classic car this winter.
- Winter driving - Top tips on road safety.
- Trick or treat? What horrors lie in store for your property this season!
- Expert renovation insurance advice from Perkins Slade
- Are you considering GAP Insurance?